Explore the remarkable culture and food heritage of Pakistan through Chefling Tales Food Tour!
At Chefling Tales, we are working to discover, document and promote the food heritage and food tales of Pakistan. Pakistani Cuisine is a beautiful blend of flavors with regional and ethnic influences. It carries flavors that varies from one terrain to the other and one season to the next. The diverse flavors also tell a tale of their origin and of the food that passed on from one generation to another.
We joined hands with PakTripper, the enthusiast travellers, who specialises in building an experience to enjoy the amazing Pakistan. www.paktripper.com
Breakfast in the Soul City Of Rawalpindi
Enjoy the authentic desi breakfast food flavours with rich history, as we journey through the streets of the Soul City of Rawalpindi.
Join us on a journey through the streets of Old Rawalpindi – the fourth largest city in Pakistan with its origin dating back to 1000 BC. It was named as Village of Lakes in 14th century. It has witnessed the changes in different eras from Mughals to Sikhs to British rule and carry that history to date in the streets of the old city.
The trip is ideal for people who want to experience the bustling city of over 4.7 million in a serene light and enjoy the delectable cuisine that is offered in the streets of old Rawalpindi. You walk away with a greater understanding of the area and the culinary delights it has to offer. Visit small street vendors to restaurants over 80 years old!
- 3 food gems to enjoy the best for the breakfast the city has to offer.
- Get a true local feel and know about the best places to taste the best food! We are here to ensure you get the best authentic experience based on our research of the area and locals take.
- Full portions samples that will allow you to enjoy the different dishes offered and leave you full (and sleepy)
- Hear the stories about heritage of the restaurants, the origin and meet the local people
- Includes walking through the streets with time to take photographs of the old city buildings.
- We take in a small group of 10-12 people, and we believe in building a fun collaborative experience
- Indulge in the best nihari offered in the old streets of Rawalpindi
- Taste the thick, milky taste of fresh glass of Cold Lasi
- Experience the cooking process of fresh Puri with sweet Halwa
- Taste the special chanae we guarantee you have not tasted before
- Taste the special halwa you with tea
About the Tour
- Start Time Pick up 5:15 am because if you are late the amazing Nihari we want you take will finish!
- Duration: 3 Hours
- What to wear? Keep a light jacket to keep you warm in the early morning
- Pick up location: F9 Park Mcdonalds Parking
- Ticket Price Rs. 1500 payment needs to be received on 17th of March by 5 pm.
- Bottled water, hand sanitizers and wet tissues provided