Love for desserts can make a man go to lengths one cannot even imagine. It’s like waking up in the middle of the night with a sweet tooth craving; even the laziest of us will brew up a dessert just to satiate it. I’m on of those who would kill for dessert (rhetorically speaking, of course). For me, it’s a passion to try and tweak various recipes and see which ingredients create the best taste on the palate.
Here. I’ll show you how to make a Fruit and Cream Bisconni. It’s a bit of a hit-and-miss recipe, but with a little practice I’m sure you’ll nail it and enjoy it’s sweet, sweet splendor.
- Cream -- 300ml (1.5 packs)
- Condensed Milk -- 300 gm
- Tea Biscuits -- Two Rolls
- Tin Fruit or Fresh Fruit -- as per choice
- If using tin fruit, strain the juice out of the fruit and set aside
- Beat fresh cream in a wide bowl for 5 minutes at low-medium speed. Bubbles will start forming and the cream will increase in volume. Increase speed to medium-high and beat for another 5 minutes, or till soft peaks begin to form
- Beat at maximum speed, and after 3 minutes, start adding the condensed milk and whip. The cream will stiffen and sweeten
- Break half the tea biscuits into small pieces (but not fine powder) and layer in a bowl. Make biscuit powder out of the rest of the biscuits and set aside for garnish
- Mix your fruit of choice in with the cream and condensed milk mixture and pour over the biscuits (don’t forget to lick the bowl!!)
- Sprinkle the biscuit powder on top for garnish
- Chill and serve