Panjiri ladoos are a traditional Sindhi sweet. These are very healthy and rich in flavor, and I remember particularly when my mom used to feed us these in the winters because they help prevent you from catching a cold. When you take a bite, you immediately feel that sense of warmth running down your whole body! These can easily be made in bulk and stored for the winter season.
- Wheat flour: 3 kg
- Sugar grounded : 2 kg
- Desi ghee:2 kg
- Almonds: According to taste cut into small pieces
- Cashew: According to taste cut into small pieces
- Pistachio: According to taste cut into small pieces
- Green cardamom :10
- Heat ghee in a pan and add cardamoms
- Add the flour and keep stirring on a medium flame.
- When the flour turns to a golden brown color, take the pan off the heat and add the sugar.
- Mix the sugar well into the flour
- Add the dry fruits
- Make small balls of this mixture before the flour gets cold.
- Enjoy in the chilly winter weather.