My mom loves making these simple one bite sandwich for every occasion. Whether its tea time or Aftari Table. I have made them many times but have failed to always replicate that specific taste. I thought i will share this simple recipe with you guys. Tell me if its taste as awesome as it does to me 🙂
- 1 Tomato- chop them finely removing the seeds
- 2 Hard boiled eggs. sliced thinly in round shape.
- 2 Cheese slices
- Cucumber slices (optional)
- Mint leaves for decoration
- Bread- fresh from Bakery (don't use stale bread)
- Take a glass with a round mouth. Place it on a slice of bread upside down and twist to cut out a round portion off the bread.
- Cut 8 slices of bread in same way
- Now on each slice spread around 1 tsp mayonnaise, place a small piece of cheese, top it with a slice of boiled egg, diced tomatoes, and top it with mint leave.