Ramazan is about to end, but we still need to stick to the healthy detoxification methods we adopted during the month. If you still haven’t adopted any particular detoxifier, here are a few easy recipes of healthy detoxifying smoothies you need to start drinking. Not only are these healthy, but are not half as bad as most green smoothies are. You can detoxify your body by still managing to drink down a whole glass of a smoothie.
Have a look and you would want to try!
Yogurt and Apple Smoothie
- Milk, 1 cup
- Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon powder, 1 tspn
- Apple juice, 1/2 cup
- In a grinder, add milk, yogurt, cinnamon powder, dates and apple juice.
- Shake it well, until everything blends and amalgamates perfectly.
- Add ice and serve it cold.
Green Ginger Smoothie
You will need:
- 1 cup mango chunks
- 1/2 cup green grapes
- 1 tablespoon soaked basil seeds
- 1/2 cup celery chunks
- An inch ginger (sliced or chunked)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon honey (or as per taste)
- 1 cup water
- In a blender, combine mango chunks, grapes, basil seeds, celery chunks along with ginger, squeezed lemon juice, honey and water.
- Blend it all well until all the chunks are gone.
- Pour into a glass, serve and relish!
Oats and Fruit Smoothie
You will need:
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup honey or as per taste
- 1/2 oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup peeled peach chunks
- 1/2 cup mango chunks
- Take a blender and puree the milk, peach and mango chunks with oats, honey and cinnamon powder, till it becomes a smoothie.
- Add some ice cubes to chill it.
- Drink up.