Iftaar is all about juices and smoothies because you want a perfect thirst quencher when we break our fast. Lemonade is not as popular as the laal sharbat, but it is still one of the favorite drinks. I was tired of the typical lemonade and wanted to give it a little twist to surprise my family with something unique at Iftaar, that should be something refreshing and easy to gulp down! I found some peaches in my fridge and got ready to make a refreshing and soothing drink. Yes! A delightful ‘Peach Lemonade’ is all you need to refresh your scorched brain! So let’s scroll down to make a peach lemonade =D
PREPARATION TIME: 15 minutes
Servings (Yield) : 1 jug
- Peaches 6 (medium)
- Sprite (Plain/Lemon) 0.5 liter
- Sugar 4 Tb
- Salt 1-2 tsp
- Black salt As per taste
- Peel the peaches and cut them into small cubes.
- Add the peaches into the grinder with all the other ingredients.
- Grind well and pour into the jug.
- Add black salt according to your taste.