Yet another Kitchen and another amazing recipe shared with us in Ramazan. This time, we took you to Karachi’s kitchen, where we learnt how to fix a unique and flavorful recipe of saltish macarons. We couldn’t resist the temptation, as they look amazing and we knew that all of you were feeling exactly the same.
Recipe: Saltish macarons
- Butter, 1 tablespoon
- Half cup cream
- 2 Happy Cow cheese cubes
- Shredded chicken
- Sweet corns
- 1 Capsicum, finely chopped in small cubes.
- Spring onion, finely cut
- Yellow or red bell pepper, in small cubes
- Saltish biscuits
- 2 Eggs
- Bread crumbs
- In a saucepan, add butter and place on the stove to heat.
- Add the cream and cheese, let it mix well and form a perfect consistency of white sauce.
- Mix all the veggies and chicken together and add it to the white sauce.
- Check to see now that if your batter is not that hard like the flour for the bread, add the flour (maida) to it.
- Remove it from the stove and let the mixture come to the room temperature.
- Take saltish biscuits and apply this batter to it, and make a sandwich by putting another biscuit on the top.
- Coat the sandwiched biscuits with beaten eggs, followed by bread crumbs (repeat the procedure).
- Deep fry the macarons on a high flame to give them a golden-brown color, as there is nothing to cook, so dish them out immediately.
Enjoy Ur Saltish Macaroons 😊