This is an awesome combination. Who would ever think so? Easy to make and adds a unique taste on your dinner table. Can be kept on side with anything. I can even eat this walnut chutney without anything really! Its yum. Made at my Kashmiri home by my mom-in-law.
- 1 white radish (large)
- 1 cup walnut
- 1 green chillies
- Yogurt- 1 tbsp
- Peel white radish and dice it.
- Chop it in a grinder.
- Separately grind the walnuts coarsely.
- Add walnuts in the grinder with radish.
- Also add salt and green chilli.
- Grind till all ingredients are mixed well.
- Add 1 tbsp of yogurt to the mixture to make the paste smooth. Add more yogurt if required.
Serve this chutney with just about anything!