You might not expect a dry fruit and nut filling in a paratha as it is already full of calories but we loaded it with some more. The paratha turned out really good, something that the children will love and is a full breakfast. It would be fair enough to say that some of the ingredients we used are still healthy, but once you will have a look at it, the less you will care and you might just crave a bite.
Ingredients for fillings
- Almonds 8 – 10
- Cashew nuts 8 – 10
- Figs 4 – 6
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Fresh cream (for serving)
- Chop the nuts into tiny bits.
- Cut figs into tidbits.
- Apply a layer of butter on to the paratha.
- Layer the nuts and figs.
- Close the partha firmly from the edges.
- In the frying pan, melt some butter.
- Cook the paratha from both sides.
- Be careful while flipping.
Enjoy with fresh cream.