Omelet Paratha is going to save you from preparing two items for your usual breakfast. The fusion of Omelet with paratha is as simple as it is. Grab a cup of Kadak Chai and indulge yourself in the yummy breakfast treat.
You will need:
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 green chili
- Cumin seeds (Zeera)
- Red chilli flakes – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Make an omelet batter by mixing all of the above ingredients.
- Roll the paratha and place it over the pan.
- When slightly cooked from one side, flip the paratha over.
- Pour the prepared batter over the paratha and let it cook.
- Carefully, turn the paratha over and cook it from the other side.
- Turn the batter side over again, add the cheese and let it melt.
- Fold the paratha in half and serve.